Position: Tour Guide, Duke City Pedaler
Purpose: Provides tour services and support for ABQ Trolley Co. Productions.
- Provide all aspects of an outstanding tour experience
- Welcomes customers
- Gives accurate, engaging and interactive tour focused on customer interests while upholding the standards of ABQ Trolley Co.
- Goes above and beyond to satisfy customer needs
- Serves as an ambassador for Albuquerque and ABQ Trolley Co.
- Supports ABQ Trolley Co. Productions as assigned
- Provides information to customers by answering questions and requests via phone, email and in person
- Successfully operates ticketing software
- Maintains professional relationships with local businesses and organizations
- Provides behind-the-scenes support of ABQ Trolley Co. Productions
- Responds quickly to requests from ABQ Trolley Co. owners and others
- Gives feedback and ideas to improve tours and operations
- Accepts constructive criticism
- Contributes to team efforts of ABQ Trolley Co.
- Represents ABQ Trolley Co. at all times
Skills/Qualifications: Outstanding customer service, excellent communication skills, familiarity with Albuquerque history and modern culture, ability to stand/walk for long periods of time, professionalism, public speaking, punctuality and willingness to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
Pay rate: $9-11 per hour. This position is part time, and hours will vary weekly.
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Deadline = June 1, 2015, 5:00 p.m. Late submissions will not be considered.
ABQ Trolley Co. is independently owned and operated by two guys and a trolley.